Shipping cars is a big process and to make the process simple it is very vital to know the procedures and documents needed before shipping cars from Dubai United Arab Emirates to other parts of the world.
- You need to inform the authorities that you are exporting your car
- If there is any bank finance or any hypothecation is on the car, need to be settled beforehand
- The Registration card and the car to be taken to the RTA (Road Transport Authority)
- You will get a certificate of the car
- The existing number plates will be exchanged with “EXPORT” number plates
- For that you need to give the shipping companies name to the RTA
Rest of the procedures can be executed by a shipping company